Hello, we’re innocent.
We are already well on the way from being the UK’s favourite little smoothie brand to being Europe’s favourite little healthy drinks brand – with major operations across Western Europe and a range that spans smoothies, juices, coconut water, dairy free, gazpacho and more. To continue our impressive growth we are really excited to be building our very own carbon-neutral, super-sustainable factory where we can do all the making of our drinks, from fruit to fruit-in-a-bottle, under one roof.
Quality and Food Safety are extremely important to us, so we’re looking for a Quality & Food Safety Leader to form part of our factory leadership team
This role, together with the factory leadership team will be designing and implementing the new factory, the systems and the team who’ll run it.
Reporting in to the Site Director, you’ll be accountable for all aspects of Quality & Food Safety, identifying and mitigating risk, driving quality improvement while ensuring regulatory and compliance requirements are met. You’ll be responsible for implementing the innocent technical strategy within the factory, developing and delivering both long-term and short-term goals and driving the factory in-year plan. You’ll be driving a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, as well as ensuring top-notch safety standards and keeping everyone engaged in food safety.
• Identify, select, recruit, and lead a high performing team
• Contribute to overall factory strategy, leadership development initiatives
• Manage your team performance in order to deliver versus the objectives
• Manage team administration (Shift patterns, holiday cover, team budgets)
• Management responsibility for all aspects of product quality, food safety, legality and integrity, ensuring all relevant standards are met
• Manage the factory laboratory, QMS and QA resources on site
• Support an integrated Quality, Environmental & Safety management system
Strategy & communications
• Contribute to 3 year strategy planning and recommend 1 year plan (for your area) and be accountable for in-year delivery against plan
• Cascade factory technical communications and keep the factory connected to the wider innocent company
• Implement quality and food safety management systems, including external verification and certification
• Responsible to ensure all systems and processes are validated and verified appropriately
• Responsible for recruitment in line with best practice
• Responsible for ensuring new equipment and processes are correctly validated and verified on an ongoing basis
• Actively involved in creating the new site HACCP and determining CCP’s and prerequisite requirements